~ Finally a place of our own ~
I'm really happy that we managed to have a place of our own. Yes, I finally bought a flat.
No doubt we will need to really tighten our pocket, but I believe its all worth it. It will be tough, especially with little Ryan, but with budget planning, it will work out well.
Our new home will be at Hougang, a place which I never thought that I will be moving too. It is a door to door unit on the 2nd level. Though I would prefer to be on a higher storey, I would need to consider our budget and work within it as higher storey equates to higher price. However, the proximity to amenties and MRT & bus interchange makes up for it. I also like the fact that it is near to my aunt's place, where she is helping to take care of little Ryan. One thing good is that the house doesn't need much reno except for some minor repair work and refurnishing.
Looking forward to moving to our new home,
Jing


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home