Çösmõs Öf Thê Ënchåntëd

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thank you Biggg Dorg

Thank god I found you
the one and only one
whom I know will love me me with all you've got
whom i know will care for me till we grow old
whom i know its going to be forever and ever

I'm really grateful
to exchange vow with you
to be husband and wife
to be together for the rest of our life

With all your heart and soul
till the very day we die
will you shower all your loving tender care on me

Blissful & Lovely
Passionate & Tender

Devoted & Affectionate
Doting & Romantic

Loving & Adoring
Caring & Sensitive

Selfless & Magnanimous
Thoughtful & Considerate

So much more that no words can describe

You've everything that everyone would have yearn for
Everything that I never dream I would be bestowed with

Together with small dorg
And many tiny dorgs to come
United and strong, together we will stay

I'm really lucky
Really really blessed

Thank you Biggg Dorg
Truely, Sincerely, Wholeheartedly from my heart
Thank you

With you
Medium dorg is forever protected
Forever fortunate and beloved.

2 Comments:

Blogger silly said...

hohoho

look who is here to intrude ur blog?
it is me audrey tay..

February 19, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger -aRnie- said...

I am happy for u, my dear gal! Continue to stay cheerful and chirpy ya?

February 19, 2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home