Çösmõs Öf Thê Ënchåntëd

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sometimes Men Just Don't Get It

As above, literally. Sometimes men just don't get it, understand it and feel it.

~Why do girls need a big enough waredrobe? (Why cant u clear or dump away some of your clothes and stuff)

~Why do girls need a dressing table? (Why do u need so many stuffs?? Already told you to throw some away!!)

~Why girls have tonnes and mountains of clothes? (There are huge heaps of clothes, but I keep hearing you commenting you've no clothes, then keep buying and buying, don't understand you girls. Already ask you to clear, pack away and throw away some already!! )
~Why girls have tonnes of shoes? (You only have a pair of feet)
~Why girls have tonnes of toiletries? (You only have 1 face, a pair of eyes, a mouth and a nose)
~Why some girls prefer a squating toilet seat vs squating one?
(Why so troublesome? You think u r a princess ah?)

~Why do girls keep saying men don't understand? Why cant girls just explain till men understand? (Cos no matter how u explain, how long u explain, the result will still be the same "I still don't get you!" So conclusion: Why waste the effort?? Will only further aggraavate the situation and self being of both parties)

Just hope men can be a lil more empathetic sometimes. Sigh... imagine the feeling of moving over to somewhere which is outside of one's own terriority, somewhere completely new and unfamilar. The once carefree and nonchalent spirit is now suddenly trap with the feeling of anxiety and somewhat helplessness, the worrying and uneasy feeling, the fear of the possibility of the "middleperson" being caught in the middle, don't know what to expect and probably how to react. There are just so many many many things that are quite impossible to pen it down in writing. The mix and jumbled feeling... Argh... Think im simply not having a free and serene mind to pen it down now. I gotta admit I'm kinda lost here. And frustrated!! Please save me!!

Sobz...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gosia and Henny said...

Hi
Greetings from the Netherlands. I just happen to 'stumble'on your blog. First of all my compliments on your blog which I like to read.
Congratulations on your wedding!
and I share your thoughts about differences between men and women.
bye for now
Gosia

http://gosiad.blogspot.com

February 15, 2006 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home