Çösmõs Öf Thê Ënchåntëd

Monday, July 17, 2006

~Counting Down~

Hmm... time really flies. It's so fast without me even realising it. In less than a month's time I'm gonna be back at work. Hasn't really gotten down to doing anything yet... Will feel really upset for not being to be Ryan when my leave ends. ~Sigh~

Am counting down to 14th Aug... ... ...

4 Comments:

Blogger MarchBabYy said...

Cheer up!! I m sure u can find someother ways to be there for lil Ryan!! =)

July 17, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger -aRnie- said...

i know wat u mean cos my sis-in-law will rush hm to see my nephew, will always call my mum to chk on her baby. its the mother&son attachment that oni a mother will understands. well, u stil could spend time with ryan every nite, during wk ends, rite?

by the time u rtn to work i would not be ard anymore. i hope u can adjust back to working again soon, ok? keep in touch.

July 19, 2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger ÅnGëliÇ ÐËvïL said...

Think I will miss him even more =( Hopefully I can adjust back to work without much hiccups too.

I havent congrat you on your new job =) And of cos, we will keep in touch rite ? Wishing all the best and really happy that you have found what you have been looking for.

July 21, 2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger -aRnie- said...

hey im sure u know where to get my updates man! eh u also update more leh... we will definitely keep in touch lah! maybe can go makan together with lydia or even shawn, hor?

July 24, 2006 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home