Çösmõs Öf Thê Ënchåntëd

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Finally some improvement!!

I'm so happy, happy that I can finally do a proper push up and that i can do crunches. All thanks to the aerobics classes at Amore. 3 cheers for them and myself !! (Really takes some self determination and discipline to attend lesson after a tiring day at work and considering that I travel from the west to the east to attend lesson on some weekends too!!)

Still remember the first lesson that i attended "New Body"...Argh.. first time doing proper crunches and just after 1 crunch, my stomach muscles start to twinge and wrench. I couldnt move ... I practically lie flat hoping that the pain would subside and stop. Now, about a couple of classes, I can proudly say that my abs muscles have strengthen and I can endure through a couple more "proper"crunches before i collapse into lying flat on my back, starring into the studio ceiling. Same goes for push up. I'm so so happy. All thanks to those light weight lifting and endurance exercise, helping to boost my arms' strength. Considering the fact that I cant do even half a proper crunch and push up back in the old days (even during school time) , this is a vast improvement for me.

Am persevering & keep it going!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home