Çösmõs Öf Thê Ënchåntëd

Monday, May 07, 2007

Reality hurts

Sometimes it really doesn't pay to be kind. When you thought you are being helpful and nice, the worst thing that can happen is when you realise the very person you are helping is not genuine. The pictures have become clearer and clearer.

Welcome to the world of reality.

I am sad, but what can I do? I figure out there is nothing much I can really do except to be careful as to who I am helping next time. It is certainly not a nice feeling. Its awkward, having to face the person. I feel uncomfortable and have a sudden urge to dump aside everything and leave. As times goes by, more issue starts to surface and I figure I cannot go on as if nothing has happen.

Guess I have only myself to blame. If I was more alert, I would not have been hurt.

Hope I can figure a way out and not hide from it.

JJ

2 Comments:

Blogger -aRnie- said...

I can fully understand how u feel cos I experience something like tt b4. Tho I do not exactly know what happened but I certainly hope tt u feel much better by now. Sometimes by learning to let go is quite a good idea. That's what I did for my encounter. Not easy but I am free from it till this day.

Cheer up gal!

May 10, 2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger ÅnGëliÇ ÐËvïL said...

Sigh... Life is harsh. But will learn to let go like you say. And I'm very sure I will be free like you soon!!

May 12, 2007 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home