Çösmõs Öf Thê Ënchåntëd

Saturday, May 07, 2005

§ Hömé ŠwëeT Hömê §

Finally back... back at my Land of Birth. Its been 4 days but I'm some what still in a daze. Dreamy, sluggish, drifting in a world of my own...

Wish that I'm still in BKK, leading a some what bummer lifestyle *~Breakfast -> Shop till drop / Swimming -> Dinner/Snack -> Long bathe -> Loot Recollection -> HBO -> Zzzzzz ~* - its a futile, unproductive, idle to some, but its definitely great to take a break away from the Monotonous + Cyclic + Dreary working routine. Its evident from the comment I've received from my colleagues, that I'm looking more radiant :P

But one thing for sure is that its gonna take some time for me to regain to my fairer self. Just a day of walking under the hot blazing BKK's sun and it turn me into a dark angel. Truely evident and obvious. Looking at my Day 1 pics and subsequent pics tells it all. (Shall post the pics later)

My loots are still lying around in my bedroom. Too lazy to pack and sort them out, moreover some of it requires stitching ~ a test of my needlework skill ~ Feeling a little lethargic, so shall leave it to a later slot for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home